cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting, Building, Domain Transfer and Plans

Hey GoDaddy Copmmunity, I was wondering if you could help me? I've tried to use the Chat function to get the support I needed but it's always unavailable. I've currently got a domain registered with another provider - I'm looking at transferring that domain to GoDaddy. I'm also currently building a website on the WebBuilder platform so need to look at hosting of both the page I'm building and email etc... i haven't a clue on prices, plans, options etc... so am wondering if anyone can provide any advice? In my "day job" it would be much easier if I could chat to someone online as it's difficult to be able to talk on the phone.

Cheers

DanTheBeeMan

1 REPLY

Re: Hosting, Building, Domain Transfer and Plans

Hello @DanTheBeeMan!

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're missing chat when it's available. Our phone support team is available 24/7. We have support numbers for most locations. Here are our instructions for transferring your domain to your GoDaddy account. It sounds like you're using a website authoring software on your local machine. For that you'd want a Web Hosting plan. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support