Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No add domain option available

I have a deluxe linux hosting account that has hosted four domains. I want to add another domain, but the add domain option does not appear as a choice. Does anyone know of a way to restore that option so I can point the domain to the proper folder? Thanks!

Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor
Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor

Re: No add domain option available

You already have for domains setup so you don't really need help to configure another domain @DomainUser1? When you say the option is missing do you mean that you previously had that option and now it is gone? Deluxe Linux from GoDaddy does provide for the configuration of unlimited websites so you shouldn't be running into that issue?

I know that you specifically mention you have Deluxe Linux hosting but I like to add all hosting options on queries like this @DomainUser1. Check out Hosting Multiple Websites on Your Hosting Account, Web & Classic hosting Add domains or Add domains/websites to cPanel hosting. For those wondering see What type of hosting account do I have? I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.
roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head