cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
mhmd2991
Novice

godaddy cron job not working

i have create cron job but it didn't work it didn't send me any email i test the code alone and i receive an email but when i want to receive from cron job nothing receive it 

that is the command usr/local/bin/php -q /home/mhmd2991/public_html/testcron.php

Minutes Hours Day Month Weekday

1              *          *         *            *

How can i solve this problem ?!

8 REPLIES
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: godaddy cron job not working

You might want to call in to the Hosting Department to get some advice on this one. It seems like someone might have to take a good look in order to help you

cmilian
Novice

Cant get cron job to run.

cron job not running 

php -q /home/content/32/9358832/html/debunknow/index.php

I am not able to get none running. Any ideas?

markee2
Novice

/usr/bin/php -q /home/iotcpanel/public_html/webfly/iot/cron.php

not working please help

bluedogtech
Novice

Cron Deamon sending emails on success

Hi Community,

The cron daemon feature continues to work correctly, however it has just started emailing successful execution results (filling my inbox really quickly).

This is the cron command.  I have redacted the hostname and uuid with <masked>

--2017-03-29 00:15:04-- http://<masked>.org.au/wp-cron.php?<masked>&action=wysija_cron&process=all
Resolving <masked>.org.au... xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Connecting to <masked>.org.au|xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: `/dev/null'

0K 21.8M=0s

2017-03-29 00:15:06 (21.8 MB/s) - `/dev/null' saved [104]

Executing the wget command manually and then executing echo $? return 0.  Which means it is working correctly.   

The cron daemon manager indicates "We send Cron job error reports to this email address."  

Why am I now receiving emails for a successful cron job execution?  I have made no changes and I have just started receiving this noise.  I cannot tell if there is an error now without filters.

Tate

/web/cgi-bin/php5 "$HOME/html/path/to/your/script.php"

peter709
Novice

/usr/bin/php -f /home/[USERNAME]/[PATH]/script.php

matt13
Novice

Cron jobs stopped working

I had cron jobs in my Linux hosting set up by someone else that were working fine and have now stopped for some reason without any changes being made. I have no ide what might have happened, any ideas?

bstonestrat
Novice

Re: Cron jobs stopped working

Hi Matt13 - Yes, I had the same thing happen today.  Cron was successfully running 3 days ago and then abruptly stopped. I called GoDaddy support, and while on the phone everything mysteriously started working once more without any reason as to why this occurred.

Alvin Brown
Digital Strategist