cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Penchy
Apprentice

Cant share any link from my site to facebook, not thumbnail image and no link. 302 redirection, 301

Hi i hope somone here can help because there is no help from godaddy chat support because there is no any Smiley Sad I have problem with my site last 4 days. I cant share any link from my website to my facebook sites because facebook cant see my site or any link on it. When i share i get empty white box with my domain name on it but no link or thumbnail image. On facebook debugger tool i get this.fwefw.jpg

It looks ok but its not. Now i get message that i nedd to change my DNS for my site because they couldnt done it automaticaly. I never ask any change on my domain in the firs place. So i went and buy new domain i try to migrate my old site to new domain in hope it will fix problem with facebook until i resolve issue on old site. 15 hours and migration has stuck on 40% and is not moving. I have no idea what to do anymore. Maybe move avay from Godaddy 5000 miles away if possible Smiley Sad Any advice is appreciated. My site is receptizasve.com

1 REPLY
Solution

Re: Cant share any link from my site to facebook, not thumbnail image and no link. 302 redirection,

Hi @Penchy!

Thank you for posting. This appears to be working now. If you did something to resolve this, can you reply here so that anyone who has the same issue in the future can know how to fix it? Thanks!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support