• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Changing date that the shop fees are paid (want to move renewal date)

Hello,

I currently have a renewal date for my shop fees of the 27th of the month, how can I move it to 29th that suits me more?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Changing date that the shop fees are paid (want to move renewal date)

Hello subbytech,

I would love to help but I need more information. Is it your wordpress site that you are referring to or something else like online store or in your godaddy account overall, regarding billing?

(Keep in mind I do not have any access to your godaddy account

I'm sure we can clear things up just let me know. 

Smiley Happy

Mike L. | WebPro

Thanks for the reply

Website Builder Online Store Intl - Free Trial - renews monthly

subbytech.com

Free Trial expires on 27/07/2018

Thus the renewal date is the 27th July when I'd prefer any renewal date to be the 29th of the month.

It's just the GoDaddy online e-comerce store. The domain and any other costs are paid already 1 year in advance. I don't use wordpress.

If you need more info can you tell me where I click to get it, specific GoDaddy product name etc?

ok so there is actually a way this can be accomplished from within your godaddy account.

step 1. go to mya.godaddy.com while logged in.

step 2. go down to the product and expand the menu to reveal an options button.

step 3. select the customize tab in the top left of the window.

step 4. next billing date will be displayed in the right side of that box with an option to change.

step 5. select the date and click synchronize.

This will take you to the billing page to take care of a pro-rated renewal. 

let me know if you get stuck but that should be the exact steps. 

Mike L. | WebPro

ok so there is actually a way this can be accomplished from within your godaddy account.

step 1. go to mya.godaddy.com while logged in.

step 2. go down to the product and expand the menu to reveal an options button.

step 3. select the customize tab in the top left of the window.

step 4. next billing date will be displayed in the right side of that box with an option to change.

step 5. select the date and click synchronize.

This will take you to the billing page to take care of a pro-rated renewal. 

let me know if you get stuck but that should be the exact steps. 

Mike L. | WebPro

I don't know if it is because I'm in the trail phase just now but it won't let me change the date from the 27th to the 29th. It might work when I actually renew it. I hope it does work then as the 27th is a real hassle for me.

I am not sure how to find out about my website I am trying to sell is going
    How do I find out if it's even being looked at?
    Pamala Smith

It should be under domain, the list domain, then selling. It should pull up what you have on market and if any bids or views have been made. This is all under the man web page not the pro or sub apps.

Re: Changing date + I'm going a bit off topic but I think I'm close to the right area

I have a question regarding my Managed WordPress site & I feel like there was a lot of miscommuniucation between phone rep & the man who paid for the WordPress site because I manage our website, email, and everything at our brick & mortar professional services business because I never could see the "bundle" that she had me signed up for and was trying to sell me for 10 yrs on using Linux with cPanel & all of our new computers are Mac with paralells and Windows 10.  We bought a $10k server from Dell back in 2010 or 2011 but we were never able to get our ducks in a row and get things moving in the same direction at thre same time & I've always been pretty proficient using DreamWeaver & have done quite a bit of html but I've never gotten into managing a database; but that was my intention when we bought the Dell.  I'm sure that all of the hardware is no longer up to par now & I don't believe WordPress was near what it is now when we tried that...  Anyway, to get to the point of the question; I'm wondering why she signed me up for all of these different things that I didn't need when I explained most of this and my takeaway from her end would've been that I was looking for Windows Server with SQL and Managed WordPress & html only as well as we were wanting to build several different sites for different businesses that we planned to pursue over the months and years to come and we currently have 2 domains that are our main domains.  One for the Pro Services with local retail embedded (turn-key business) and the other we are building with WordPress and the bundle that I was unable to see on my end of the call shows that it included the items she sold us seperately such as 5 users for Office 365 per site, and she sold us an additonal plan for Office 365 and it came with SSL standard; she sold us SSL standard twice; and of all things the 5 and 10 year plans had no difference in pricing & for the cost difference, I would have preferred to go to the best plan with Windows Server with the unlimited sites & basically all you were required to purchase for the following 5 years to build additional sites, which would be very beneficial to me as a pro were SSL certificates & domain names..  Do you think GoDaddy can change all of this up for me because I'm not going to lie and say I'm any type of pro when it comes to managing databases or setting them up, but we also have an IT guy who showed me a great deal about it with my server when we were undergoing that project and that was when I obtained my pro status and it's been a few years since we have done anything and I feel like I'm getting back. on a bicycle and learning to ride again.  It's not been a week and we've uploaded nothing except accidental publishing of the template essentially by the guy who knows the database side of things & I am doing the site design & all of this is unnecessary not to mention none of my pro discounts were applied either... Is this something I shoud bring up on a support call because I feel like an idiot for letting it happen but on the same token, I really didn't know what exactly I was buying and she sounded pretty confident putting me in Linux with cPanel, and I've never used Linux..  The Windows plans seem like they are priced much more reasonably and like I said I was unable to even look at the plan she was selling on godaddy.com because it was in between Ultimate and Premier or something so I really didn't catch it until today because I never even saw the Windows Server plans until I was playing around at my server guys work waiting to go eat with him & he asked if godaddy didn't sell Windows Server plans & it hit me so I looked and sure enough there they were, all with much more of the options we need and I asked her about but she put me down for what she wanted, never applied my 30% and I'm not the most excited camper to be on the discussion boards backtracking already, but any of your input and help would be greatly appreciated!!   Thanks & jtrentvines@icloud.com is the email address this account is under.  I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible so we can get our show on the road because we aren't working with very much capital and we will have to beat the bushes to earn some local sales to help us get online business beause selling stair parts is an extremely complex end product to sell, but I think our business plan will eliminate what is causing much of our competition headaches & costing them SEO placing because of the bad reviews and I don't want to give it all away here, but I'd love to get your feedback at your earliest convenience!!!  Thanks so much!!!

Trent

Working on my new venture in E-Commerce as http://wearestairs.com which we are still building

Hello there. I have found that process but it still won't let me extend the date of the payment. The only date that it will let me choose is the next billing date, 28th August, which isn't what I want. I want the 29th of each month. I find it stupid that I can't change it. Very frustrating. Any other suggestions?

Product

Next Billing

Website Builder Online Store Intl - Free Trial - renews monthly
    subbytech.com

^  That's my product I have on the domain  ^