• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Email Marketing

I have been using the eCommerce website tools for 2 years now and some reason I can not find the email marketing tab that allows me to change the new order email template.  I am not having google analytics show any revenue and i was hoping i could put the tracking code in the new order emails and google would figure it out. is there a better way to include the revenues for all my orders

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Email Marketing

I need Email Marketing for My Chat Room Site  Anyone Interested  for email marketing 

Re: Email Marketing

Hi thereSmiley Happy My names Cat, if you'd like, you could look at my marketing website, it's called konseptualdesign.com. The site is relatively new, however, both my partner and I have been in the business for quite some time.  We handle wordpress sites and their landing pages that coordinate with buyer personas to entice end users with various media and pertinent information with the end game being a successful path to your drip campaign.  Pretty awesome, I know.  

Our Fb is Facebook.com/konseptualdesign

Instagram is instagram.com/konseptual

My personal Fb is Facebook.com/Caturdays which has nothing to do with my business but hopefully alleviates any stranger danger concerns. My phone number is (917) 387-5064, it would be awesome (for meSmiley Happy to hear from you, call me even if you just want to ask questions or swap some good adviceSmiley Happy  

Thanks for Listening, 

Cat

K@konseptualdesign.com