cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Search Engine Visibility issues--changed domain and can't change back

Hi,

This may sound weird. I started the Search Engine Visibility on my site, it couldn't take the load so it crashed due to low memory. I tried to stop it due to the panic so I put www.google.com as the address. Website did go back to normal after few hours. Now I realize that I should've started the process during  the night. However, I can't change the address back from google.com to my site. What's the workaround?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Search Engine Visibility

Hey @TheAccentShop

The Search Engine Visibility tool only allows for one domain change which it sounds like you may have already done that. I would recommend you call Sales and Support and ask for them to help reset the tool so you can put the correct Domain into the Search Engine Visibility Tool and start the process of setting your SEO!!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Hey @TheAccentShop

The Search Engine Visibility tool only allows for one domain change which it sounds like you may have already done that. I would recommend you call Sales and Support and ask for them to help reset the tool so you can put the correct Domain into the Search Engine Visibility Tool and start the process of setting your SEO!!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    New

By search engine visibility tool do you mean SEO?

www.MyRN.online
    Highlighted

Re: Search Engine Visibility issues--can not run

Hi,

The Search Engine Visibility tool is not running due to memory shortage. For the past 1 month I am trying to run this tool but each time it stops in the middle due to memory shortage. Also my website hangs up. For the website within 4hrs it becomes up and running. But this Search Engine Visibility tool issue remains. Hence please suggest how to solve this.