• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Why my website is not showing in Google search results page ? Even i searched for my brand name

Foodhub this is my website , It was published live in google one month ago,When i was search my Brand name "Foodhub" in google search page it doesn't showing my website even it doesn't have Till 300 results.

i didnt know why my website was not showing in google search page... 

My website link is : Foodhub.co.uk

Most appreciated If any suggestions.

6 REPLIES 6
    Highlighted
    Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI

Re: Why my website is not showing in Google search results page ? Even i searched for my brand name

@vishnuvarthan,

This is because there are millions of websites out there.  Please look into SEO to learn more on how to make your site more visible.  Create a google analytics account and a google search console account to get you started.  Also, for some reason, your link doesn't work.

~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com
    Highlighted

Re: Why my website is not showing in Google search results page ? Even i searched for my brand name

@JHasselbring Thanks for your response and Both analytics and webmaster set up has been created Already and had build 1000+backlink for Foodhub already But still we didn't exist in first 300 results So that we got confused and we did all  the process whatever we can do with SEO . Is any Different process available to get Rank if you know kindly share with me.

Thanks.

Highlighted
    Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI

@vishnuvarthan,

What guide did you use? Make sure you have google search console as that's the app that will yell at you if you're doing something wrong... and it's from google.

Are your back links from reputable sources?  Can you provide me a working url for your site so I can check it out?

Highlighted

@JHasselbring Thanks again for your resposne , foodhub.co.uk  this is the website URL and We are following white hat techniques to create backlinks like we are doing off page process (Blog,Business listing,Article submission etc..)We are getting backlinks from trusted source only . Kindly look into that URL and Let me know @JHasselbring anything need to change...

We had done all process whichever possible to do in SEO Knowledge but our website is not Ranked and now we didn't know what is the process to be start next..Even press release also touched.

Website URL is https://foodhub.co.uk

Highlighted
    Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI

@vishnuvarthan,

I will check it out but there's only so much I can do.  You need to create a google search console account to get more accurate info.

Highlighted
    Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI

@vishnuvarthan,

You should add a call to action on your homepage title because it's what shows on google:

<title>Foodhub - Order Now!</>

Google no longer use meta keyword tags and descriptions but <h1> and <h2> still gets scanned. Use it on your home page. 

I can't access your robots.txt so I don't know if it is blocking crawlers too.

Add sitemaps as it makes it easier for search engines to crawl your site.

You need to add a doctype..

You need to make sure that google knows that  https://foodhub.co.uk/ and  https://www.foodhub.co.uk.

Otherwise, you won't get points for both.

Your site might result in really high bounce rate as there's really no links from your home page.

Google is moving into this user experience based ranking with partial keywords ranking.  This means that if google thinks that your visitors are not getting a good experience from your site.  They will drop you.  They rank you based on your bounce rate, HTML errors, 404s(check your favicon)