Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    brucehagen
    Apprentice

Microsoft Teams Add-Inn not appearing in Settings> Services and Add-ins

GoDaddy Chat
    Ryan J. at 13:41, Sep 14:Ryan J.
    Question for GoDaddy: When will the Microsoft Teams be added to Settings> Services and Add-ins?
    Looking at Office 365 Admin Center Page... Settings> Services & Add-ins... Microsoft Teams is not yet listed as one of the available Add-ins to configure
    Thank you for waiting, Bruce. I've contacted our team and mentioned we don't have confirmation yet on when Microsoft team will be added.

5 REPLIES 5
    flatiron
    Novice

Re: Microsoft Teams Add-Inn not appearing in Settings> Services and Add-ins

I have the same issue. I do not see Teams in the settings. The app is working but I cannot perform configuration changes unless I see the option in Office 365 Admin

Please advise

Esco
    Novice

Any answer on this?

brucehagen
    Apprentice

GoDaddy advi
    brucehagen
    Apprentice

GoDaddy advised it does not plan to make this setting feature available. I will be moving my Office 365 subscription to Microsoft when current subscription expires.
    Esco
    Novice

Thanks Bruce, how can they decide not to support an administrative capability of a product we pay for?  Did they justify their reasoning?  I wanted to add some external contacts and the page they sent me has that add-in in the instructions.  Thanks for letting me know.