• Office 365 From GoDaddy

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    THANATHUS
    Novice

please removed domain from NETORGFT3319636.onmicrosoft.com.

please removed domain from NETORGFT3319636.onmicrosoft.com.
    because i can't setup to MS.Office 365

my domain : novusintegration.com

more info see pic attach
    8.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: please removed domain from NETORGFT3319636.onmicrosoft.com.

Hi @THANATHUS

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately this is a general community forum and this type of request would have to be handled from your account with one our support representatives.  Please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we may process your request. 

Best Wishes!

-TechFly

thechadc
    Novice

Have the same issue, calls aren't being answered and there's no easy way of requesting domain to be removed as tenant.

Employee
    Employee

Hi @thechadc

Thank you for you post. Which of our support lines have you contacted and how long did you remain on the line before disconnecting. I would like to see if we are having an issue with our contact lines. 

I recommend contacting our main U.S. line at +1.480-505-8877 if you haven't tried already, that is our 24/7 customer support line. 

Best Wishes!

-TechFly

thechadc
    Novice

Hi @TechFly,

I tried the cape town support initially 021 427 6288 both yesterday and this mornning wait about 15 minutes and it just disconnects after it sounds like being connect to an agent. I tried 087 550 2180 after with success, After waiting 5 minutes and getting connected it was a breeze.

Employee
    Employee

Hi @thechadc

Thank you for the response and information. I will take a look into the matter to see what may be happening. Happy to hear you were able to get connected and get the issue addressed Smiley Happy sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Wishes!

-TechFly 

cyclops116
    Novice

That is the default domain and can't be removed. Microsofts exchange server can host hundreds of domains at the same time, and the onmicrosoft is their active directory domain, the netorgft is GoDaddys part the number is your company. 

When you add your personal domains, they are really just aliases that point to the onmicrosoft accounts. 

beuferd
    Novice

Welcome to GoDaddy.

the only way to fix this is 1 place.  outlook.office.com/ecp.  Select Groups and go from there.

You must have admin access.  General users- if groups are turned on- can only create that crazy domain name from ANYWHERE else on the platform.

I've been round and round with them, that's their final word.

I regret signing my company up.