cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting Started

COVID-19 Virtual Lunch Meet Up

Our times have changed... most of us are working from home and either business has slowed down or shut down completely. I came up with the idea of Virtual Lunch Dates because most career professionals & entrepreneurs are being impacted simply by the lack of physical interaction. I figure if we are already physically distancing ourselves why should we socially distance ourselves too?

Join me for a Virtual lunch date... this is not to sell anything it’s simply a community of people who desire to encourage ...share.. and even strategize on what next steps are in our professional lives.. the only requirement, bring your own lunch!

Monique Davis

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4544021736

Meeting ID: 454 402 1736
3 REPLIES 3
Former Employee

@Themoniquedavisthanks for the invite! This is a great idea to help keep people connected to the outside world, and to help share ideas, and thoughts on how to get through this tough time together and unified. The lack of physical interaction can really impact how we do our day to day business. Thank you for coming up with a great idea and sharing it with the Community. Best regards, Brett M.

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Thanks I’ll be doing these once a week!

They were sooo much fun!!

And so much strategy and encouragement came from it

Hope you join me next week

Monique Davis
Success Coach & Trainer
Succeed Intentionally
Office: 678-561-7707 (texting welcomed)
FAX: 678-819-4413
www.succeedintentionally.com

Succeed Intentionally is a movement that focuses in on being intentional in 7 key areas of your life in order to achieve real SUCCESS.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.
Getting Started

@Themoniquedavis What date and time, please?