Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idc888
Getting Started

Finding alternative solution to selling GoDaddy reseller program

My reseller storefront is www.entrepnegosyo.com, I need an intro video on how to promote the reseller program storefront to get more customers to our site 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
10 REPLIES 10
JMPepper
Advocate VII

Hi @idc888 ,

You might try the wordpress version of the program. It may be a better fit if you want to really customize appearance and layout.  The regular storefront is just not capable.  

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

we already consulted the word press team
EMARKET.COM.PH
we are the global reseller of all domain

[removed]

Promotional content removed by JesseW

www.entrepnegosyo.com

Hi @idc888 ,

Indeed an alternative!  Hope you find a solution in these difficult times.  Like you, our business has been in an exceptionally quick transition mode.  Good luck, stay well and safe!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

thanks guys, hope go daddy team can put open we stand videos at my reseller store front at www.entrepnegosyo.com. We need your valuable assistance kindly email us at entrepnegosyo@gmail.com 

www.entrepnegosyo.com

can anyone recommend a good wordpress developer to help us offer better package template for small medium enterprise . please go daddy add open we stand video to our website www.entrepnegosyo.com 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

A lot of the Resellers use the Reseller Store WordPress Plugin by GoDaddy as a base @idc888. I'm not extremely familiar with it because I don't personally use it but it is widely used. It's not a theme, it's just a plugin. You can use your favorite theme and incorporate the plugin. If you experiment I'd be curious to see your results. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

idc888
Getting Started

can we ask for help on how to put a chatbot or autobot to our reseller storefront www.entrepnegosyo.com because we believe customer wants someone to talk to 24by 7 

we just need a virtual assistant chatbot or a robot install in our reseller storefront website

can you also help us with the plugin for paypal , i dont know how to configure my paypal account i need to link it inside our website thanks so much for all your support 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
idc888
Getting Started

can we ask for help on how to put a chatbot or autobot to our reseller storefront www.entrepnegosyo.com because we believe customer wants someone to talk to 24by 7 

we just need a virtual assistant chatbot or a robot install in our reseller storefront website

can you also help us with the plugin for paypal , i dont know how to configure my paypal account i need to link it inside our website thanks so much for all your support 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

You seem very new to the Reseller @idc888? Can I get a bit of understanding on what your background is? Additionally you mention 'us' and 'we' s lot, can you clarify what you mean by those terms?

I have had a live chat on my Reseller storefront for probably ten (10) years or so now? What you are asking seems to be a huge lift? Please understand that Fortune 500 companies struggle with chat bots. Bots for customer service can get expensive and complex very quickly! I make a distinction between live chat and chat bots because they are very different. Currently we use a bought (having purchased it as a solution years ago) but when we aren't online (logged in) the user is only promoted to leave a message that we get via email. A chat bot by contrast would interact with someone making a query regardless of availability, answer questions, direct users to information...?

The best chat bots I have seen have strings that can be as much as twenty levels deep. I don't know if that kind of lift is doable without vast resources, at least that is not something I feel like I could tackle.

I asked if you were a member of any Reseller group(s) because your queries might be best addressed there? I know that at the least you will find robust discussion at the least and perhaps some best practices for the tasks you are trying to tackle?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

@idc888 , welcome to the community and to being a reseller! I think a lot of what you are wishing to do with the reseller plan is going to be done with the use of the Wordpress Reseller Plugin. Then you can customize things that you cannot on the turnkey site. Here are some videos that might be of help, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOTooNI_LLdGy1fQX14ayg. I have also been told that the people active in the reseller community are very helpful and have personal experience that can be very beneficial. You can join here https://www.reseller.rodeo/login. I wish you all the best!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |