cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share how you and your business is doing during this very challenging time

Hi all,

I'm Rachel and am one of the Community Managers here at GoDaddy. We want to hear how you're doing and if you've used any creative solutions to help your business out during this super stressful and challenging time. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and we're currently in "Shelter in Place". Luckily we can still walk outside because I have a very active Cairn Terrier who needs to get out for at least two times a day. We're here for you and will be for the long run! Take care!

IMG_3274.jpg

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
5 REPLIES 5
Advocate I

Hi! It's good you can still get out, and vital you do so (safely of course!). 

As an already-work-from-home web development business, so far the impact hasn't been too huge but the future is still uncertain. A lot of clients are having to adapt, and spend on website development might not be at the forefront of their minds now. However, with physical stores closing or shifting to take-out/online solutions - investment in your business website could be more important than ever! We shall see what happens in the coming weeks/months, but I'm certainly not in the significantly impacted camp just yet and have to be grateful for that!

(dev-ee-teck-oh) | noun - The creative solution; to your website design and development problems. Say 'no more' to half-hearted websites - https://devetecho.co.uk

Great that you're hanging in @Devetecho! Keep us posted on how you're doing. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

We are a large format printer in San Diego. We have calling local restaurants and businesses that are adapting service to print and provide signage such as window graphics, banners and posters. These let customers know they deliver or do takeout. Some need 'by appointment only' or other health safety. Business owners are so stressed that they need personal outreach right now. We're SpeedPro Creative.

Sounds like you're being really innovative @SpeedProCreativ! Love it! Keep us posted on how things are going. Take care!

Rachel

Community Manager

It's definitely been a mix. Outside of work at GoDaddy, I have a small side hustle providing digital marketing consultation to startups. One of my clients is busier than ever as we're pivoting the business from events to a digital in-home experience. The other is dramatically hurt by the situation and has scaled back marketing at this time. I'm hoping to help them adapt their business as well.