cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error when accessing Plesk From GoDaddy - My Products / Web Hosting

Hi ! 🙂

When I try and access Plesk From GoDaddy using either
>>>>> My Products / Web Hosting / Manage All or,
>>>>> My Products / Web Hosting / Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk / Manage
On Chrome I get "This site can’t be reached The connection was reset. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET " or
On MS Edge I get "Hmmm… can't reach this page The connection was reset. ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

The wierd thing is that I can access it OK from other PCs on my same home network, so there seems to be something about my Windows 10 PC that is problematic.(Note my PC is subject to corporate policies out of my control)
Looking at the Browser Debugger / Network tab in both Edge and Chrome I see that the request to https://myh.godaddy.com/?prog_id=GoDaddy never returns a response.
I have tried
>>> Clearing Cache and Cookies
>>> Restarting PC
>>> Resetting home router
>>> Disabling my corporate VPN Connection
>>> Changing Passwords in both GoDaddy and Plesk (for Plesk I needed to use another PC)
>>> I have not been able to test Turning off Firewall or Virus checker because they are mandated and controlled by company policy

Any assistance solving this issue would be appreciated.

Terry Clancy

ClanceZ

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @terryclancy and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing this issue? If the issue was resolved, do you mind sharing how it was resolved?

If you did not get this issue fixed and you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support especially if you have no access to your dashboard. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!