cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Internal server error

Good morning, I purchase Windows/Plesk plan to host my wordpress web site. When I intalled worpress theme and plugin from my computer I'm geting the followings errors

''

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at upsilon-solution.com"Please someone can help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hopefully by this point you have been able to move past this error but I would like to be certain you received a response. This error could be caused by a lot of different things and as it suggests the easiest way to find out is to look at error logs or set up debug mode while the error is occurring. I like this article on how to set up the error logs: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-set-up-wordpress-error-logs-in-wp-config/. If that doesn't work the next thing I would suggest is to reach out to our support team as they can start to rule out possible reasons for the issue to get to the culprit. I hope this helps!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hopefully by this point you have been able to move past this error but I would like to be certain you received a response. This error could be caused by a lot of different things and as it suggests the easiest way to find out is to look at error logs or set up debug mode while the error is occurring. I like this article on how to set up the error logs: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-set-up-wordpress-error-logs-in-wp-config/. If that doesn't work the next thing I would suggest is to reach out to our support team as they can start to rule out possible reasons for the issue to get to the culprit. I hope this helps!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post