cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Is ASP.Net core 3.1 LTS is installed on Plesk panel

As the title suggests, I want to know whether the ASP .Net core 3.1 is installed on Plesk hosting or not? Microsoft will provide Long term support for .Net Core, so I plan to switch to current technology. I wonder if installed on hosting (Plesk) or not. If not, when can it be installed? Is there any alternate solution that could help me to deploy a .Net core 3.1 web app to my hosting package.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@Rashpaljohar 

For shared hosting, most likely not. IIRC, they just got 2.0 on their system about midway through 2019. My guess is you're going to have to do a VPS/Dedicated server if you want to use 3.1 right now.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@Rashpaljohar 

For shared hosting, most likely not. IIRC, they just got 2.0 on their system about midway through 2019. My guess is you're going to have to do a VPS/Dedicated server if you want to use 3.1 right now.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post