Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
ocruz
New

Plesk user wont log

Hi. This is bothering me.
Im trying to create a new Plesk user with admin access (/ root). Im able to create tje user, the level, the password and all.

But, when I try to login from the web 

https://p3nwvpweb231.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:8443/login_up.php

it just tell me: 

Error: You have entered incorrect username or password.

The access from FTP client is valid, and they can enter, but is not what Im looking for. I need the new guy to have same access as me.

Can someone help me?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Said. In just two days we moved to Dreamhost. Unlimited mail, storage and so on. No tricks.

No issues. Quick. At least 7 chats with people in two days. Here, in Godaddy we always had to call to another country to have support.

I'll leave our mask domain here for the time being, but right now, im erasing all the things that we left here.

If you struggle with Godaddy Support, dont hesitate moving: great software, but literally, blank support.

View solution in original post

For those, looking for the answer of the initial question...

A Shared Host site, cant have different user login from inside Plesk or cPanel, just from Filezilla or a FTP client.

I learnt that after asking Bluehost and Dreamhost what Godaddy cant answer because of the lack of chat support.

Hope you find this useful.  

3 REPLIES 3
ocruz
New

Time to move to Bluehost.

Everytime we try to do something, an issue arise with Goddady, and they have no chat support. No proper answers in tech support.

Someone cant wait a day for an answer.

Said. In just two days we moved to Dreamhost. Unlimited mail, storage and so on. No tricks.

No issues. Quick. At least 7 chats with people in two days. Here, in Godaddy we always had to call to another country to have support.

I'll leave our mask domain here for the time being, but right now, im erasing all the things that we left here.

If you struggle with Godaddy Support, dont hesitate moving: great software, but literally, blank support.

For those, looking for the answer of the initial question...

A Shared Host site, cant have different user login from inside Plesk or cPanel, just from Filezilla or a FTP client.

I learnt that after asking Bluehost and Dreamhost what Godaddy cant answer because of the lack of chat support.

Hope you find this useful.