Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
uzairp100
New

Trying to install template gives error at 'installing Woocommerce plugin' with below error

I have godaddy deluxe shared WP hosting. I installed Astra theme and then tried installing 'Simply natural' template. I get below error everytime when the installation comes to 'installing woocommerce plugin' even after I removed all plugins, themes and then removed WP, reinstalled WP - but the error persists. Need help;

Plugin Installation Failed

Plugin "WooCommerce" installation failed.

There has been an error on your website. Read an article here to solve the issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@uzairp100 

You posted this in the Plesk Board - while Plesk is available for unix - often times it is windows - and while WordPress can run on windows it is not recommended.

That said - you should be able to get to the error log and see what error is generating I'm guessing it's a memory issue or a php extension that needs to be enabled.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@uzairp100 

You posted this in the Plesk Board - while Plesk is available for unix - often times it is windows - and while WordPress can run on windows it is not recommended.

That said - you should be able to get to the error log and see what error is generating I'm guessing it's a memory issue or a php extension that needs to be enabled.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post