cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cleffel
New

VPS Hosting Issue (DNS)

Hosting on Plesk:

(Notes: 4 domains via GoDaddy. I am using VPS Gen4 VPS Windows 8 CPU High Memory. I have added 2 Domains via the "Websites & Domains" tab using "Add Domain". Also, first-time user just looking for assistance.)

1) I cannot view my website via the "Websites & Domains" tab using the "Open in Web" link. The page will not show up. I think this has to do with DNS mapping for some reason. 

2) I get the following error when trying to add SSL via "Entry-Level Protection". For the site that WILL appear via the "Open in Web" link:

1. Could not issue an SSL/TLS certificate for xxx.com
    Details
    Could not request a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for xxxx.com.
    Go to some site...
    and сheck if the authorization token is available.
    If it is, try to request the certificate again. If the token is not available, there may be an issue with your DNS configuration.

Your domain in Plesk is hosted on the IP address(es): xx.xx.xx.xx, but the DNS challenge used another IP: xx.xx.xx.xx.

Make sure that the IP address(es) specified in the domain's DNS zone match the IP address(es) the domain is hosted on.

If it does not help or if you cannot find an issue with your DNS configuration, use this KB article for troubleshooting.
  2. Could not issue an SSL/TLS certificate for xxxx.com
    Details
    Could not issue a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for xxxx.com. Authorization for the domain failed.
    Details
    Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/10405653148.
    Details:
    Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:dns
    Detail: No valid IP addresses found for xxxx.com
0 REPLIES 0