cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Website not loading

Our clients emailed us to let us know our website was not loading, we received this notification on Thursday evening, we contacted support on Friday 11/01/19 and was told they transfer the issue to the hosting department and they found out the server was having issues. I was told to check again today to be sure this was fixed, however, after 24 hours, this is still not working, the only part working is the ftp access, which we use to make a current copy of the site. When I try to load the page I get a timeout error, and we need this to be fixed ASAP.

I requested a chat support and now I have to wait 30 minutes for a transfer to the hosting department. Do I need to be online for this to be fixed? You used to be a great service company, but now this is not working and have a lot of problems with you guys.

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Website not loading

@Lbmsys 

Did you get ahold of GoDaddy support again about your issue? 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***