cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Windows Hosting with Plesk is very very very SLOW!

how to fix Windows Plesk speed  when  i install   plugin i get a  Internal Server Error it run SLOW  how to fix  this 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Windows Hosting with Plesk is very very very SLOW!

If you want help you'll need to provide more detail. Regards! 

New

when test my site on my pc mean localhost it's high speed after upload on plesk it's very bad speed

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @yasser!

Thank you for posting. I'd recommend providing additional information so the community can help out. Your hosting type, the site URL, etc. You may also want to reach out to our support team to troubleshoot.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I have a Plesk account with Shared hosting and man is it slow.

Sometimes the load time for a page can take up to 20 seconds, I have contacted support about it and they assure me all is ok with the server?

I notice really slow speeds when I use a subdomain? I use subdomains for my clients, like yyy.mydomain.com, these are painfully slow. It sucks because previewing and showcasing them things is hurting my business a bit. I honestly thought when I bought the unlimited package I wouldnt run into issues like this, or at least this bad?

I know it isn't my code because I have taken pre-made solutions like nop commerce out of the box and it is still soooo slow. 

I run Google page tests and the server response time is anywhere between 6 seconds to a timeout. Is it possible to give a list of things it could be, perhaps I am messing up something in the hosting settings, with .net? But then again I don't think so because I host php sites too and they are just as slow. Making a change in Wordpress a simple save, I can go make myself some tea and toast and come back and its still saving. It sucks

New

God you aren't kidding. This is the first client I've had who hosts using Plesk. SUCKS SO HARD.

Just activating plugins has already taken more than AN HOUR. AN HOUR!!!!????

Chick

I am facing same problem and godaddy support team is blaming only to website not to server. I hired experts and they found it is server's issue.

Did you find any solution? Please help me too

withRe: Windows Hosting with Plesk is very very very SLOW!

try with cloudfare servers.. it worked well for me.. i use less godaddy tools

To upload 17 files it took me all day. CRAP CRAP CRAP

New

Dear Heather,

we all know that working in the dashboard is very slow. I have just closed one test website, it was more of a blog. The speed of working in the the dashboard-admin was the same as in the second more complex website on the deluxe plan. I could literary go and make myself a coffee waiting for pages to open. There are non stop messages: lost connection with server. It was like that from the beginning, with the empty website, so there was nothing to optimise really. 

My computer is the surface pro 4, my internet is fast enough for everything else. Maybe I am too far in Australia for the server?

New

Just to add, today I used Page speed tools for the website (which is under construction, no traffic); the test showed that the server response time was 20.8 seconds.