Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avtholl
New

Windows Plesk has no way to edit my Microft SQL databases?

I'm trying to add tables to my Microsoft SQL database on my Windows Plesk account and am following the instructions here https://www.godaddy.com/help/creating-sql-server-database-tables-and-fields-1408 but there is no "yellow star icon" as it says on step 8 and I can not create any tables.

I looked into this and it looks like myLittleAdmin does not have the feature to create/modify tables in the free lite version. Is there any solution to this?

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Not applicable

Hi,

Have you looked into XAMPP and editing your database offline, then importing the dumped .sql file?

OR getting the paid version of myLittlePonyAdmin, which does indeed sound like a rip off of XAMPP which is totally free! XAMPP has phpMyAdmin, sound slightly farmilliar?

@rammsteinium wrote:

Hi,

Have you looked into XAMPP and editing your database offline, then importing the dumped .sql file?

OR getting the paid version of myLittlePonyAdmin, which does indeed sound like a rip off of XAMPP which is totally free! XAMPP has phpMyAdmin, sound slightly farmilliar?

I had not looked into those, I had hoped to be able to edit the database directly from my Godaddy account. Is there some reason why Godaddy is only letting me use the lite version of myLittleAdmin?