cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

site down / plesk inaccessible for 15 hours by now, just me?

Anyone else got the same issue?

The support has been telling the same thing again and again: "we are working on this." But I start becoming not sure ... 

does anyone else see the same thing?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I

Re: site down / plesk inaccessible for 15 hours by now, just me?

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the community.

Well it was Microsoft patch Tuesday this week and I know that some organizations have been experiencing server issues so maybe the plesk windows servers at GD are experiencing the same issue.

Just my assumption!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Super User I
Super User I

Good day, @zxzyk !

I'm curious, are you still experiencing issues? I just saw another person post in the community similar to your issue. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New
Solution

Now, it's ok. The issue was resolved after about 20 hours.