cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't access site after SLL purchase and install

I purchased a UCC SSL certificate from GoDaddy and the technician installed it for me. I was psyched about that, BUT, almost 24 hours later, I still can't access my site. AT ALL. I keep getting the 

This site can’t provide a secure connection

_________________________ sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

message on Chrome, on every device, and it's equivalent message on every other browser. I can't even get to my own site to try and update it. 
2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Can't access site after SLL purchase and install

@lindzbob01 

I'm curious if the GoDaddy Guide you talked to charged you for the installation of the SSL? If not, you need to contact phone support and tell them your issue immediately. Even if the Guide didn't charge you, that was outside of their scope of support. That means that GoDaddy should correct the issue immediately and coach the Guide not to do that in the future. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Can't access site after SLL purchase and install

No, he did not. And he mentioned that they don't usually do that. Had no problem charging me for more products though!

I will contact them now. Thanks.