cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download ssl cert.

I now need to transfer it to a new host, and godaddy's own support article says to click on the download link in my ssl products page. Problem is that the box is greyed out. I can't download it. How can I download it? 

Godaddy installed it for me, but seeing as how I payed in advance for the next 3 years (2 years left now) I should be able to use my product since it's already tied to my domain name.

Thanks for any advice.

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar II Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Can't download ssl cert.

Typically I'd advise that your GoDaddy SSL would go with your hosting. Are you saying that you have moved your hosting from GoDaddy @burdieburd

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Yes. Hosting has been moved from godaddy to another hosting company. 

Rockstar II Rockstar II
Rockstar II

As long as the domain is staying with GoDaddy you should be able to point it to any hosting you want. Follow the chart on https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664 and you should be all set? If you have also moved the domain to a different company then please indicate that as there are other steps you will have to do. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

hello i have the same problem

and my domain and hosting on Godaddy 

but cant download the SSL Certificate