cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Cannot set up Security

I have been having some issues setting deluxe website security on my site. As soon as I click the button it says "Oops an error has occured". I have cpanel hosting running wordpress with an SSL and a dedicated IP. I also set up backups before hand and that worked perfectly. Since then I have cancelled backups and tried again but nothing. Several CPU's, devices and internet browsers so I know 100% its not a cache/cookie thing on my side. I have also cancelled and rebought security but still it wont let me get past clicking set up. Also when I try to hit set up from the manage part of the hosting plan it takes me to my account settings which is weird. 

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: Cannot set up Security

Having same problem with Website Security - Basic get this message when try to setup 

We apologize for this inconvenience, but an error has been detected.

The details of the error have been recorded.  We will investigate the matter and take appropriate action.  If you need immediate assistance, please contact our customer support department. 

Thank You. 

Error Code: 0517032642P05
New

Do you have a dedicated IP too? Im wondering if thats it but I don't wanna cancel it 

New

No I dont have a dedicated IP