cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

ERR_CERT_REVOKED via Qualys

How can I get more precious answer about this evidence more than conversation such as  "download and install again" from godaddy phone support ?

Screen Shot 2562-05-27 at 17.21.06.pngScreen Shot 2562-05-29 at 16.53.15.pngScreen Shot 2562-05-29 at 16.53.24.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: ERR_CERT_REVOKED via Qualys

@fake-or-dead 

If you go to your certs control panel https://certs.godaddy.com what is the status of the certificate - it seems like although you had installed a valid certificated, at some point it was revoked and needs to be re-keyed / re-installed

Hopes this helps.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

status of this certs is

Screen Shot 2562-05-30 at 13.56.26.png

so I'm a little bit confuse that I need to rekey and install again ?

and this is my history log since 19 May

Screen Shot 2562-05-30 at 13.58.46.png

Thanks in advance

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

So I just checked out https://www.digicert.com/help/ and it shows as revoked as well. 

One thing I find odd is that your certificate was issued at 2:04pm but revoked at 7:01pm - unless you had 2 different certificates for the same domain in the account.

My first suggestion would be to download the certificate that shows as issued and delete the current certificate(s) off the server and re-install it.

If after doing that you still have the issue, you may have to speak with GoDaddy support as it maybe an account level item that needs to get adjusted so that the revoked certificate doesn't confuse things

Hope this helps

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community