cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GoDaddy SSL + another hosting provider

Hi all,

I have purchased an SSL Certificate from GoDaddy and I have used CRT createdd on my cPanel to generate SSL. I have then installed that SSL on my cPanel and activated it. In cPanel it shows SSL as being used on domains i want it to be used on, but there is still not secure tag on my website.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@delicluka 

Implementation of an SSL can typically take anywhere between a couple of minutes to 72-hours on the norm. If you just did it, there's a good possibility that it will take a while to implement the certificate.

Give it a bit of time. If it doesn't show withing that 72-hour timeframe, give GoDaddy a call or hit them up on live chat to help you out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@delicluka 

Implementation of an SSL can typically take anywhere between a couple of minutes to 72-hours on the norm. If you just did it, there's a good possibility that it will take a while to implement the certificate.

Give it a bit of time. If it doesn't show withing that 72-hour timeframe, give GoDaddy a call or hit them up on live chat to help you out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Resolver III

a random thought. Did you try to type https://<yourdomain>  to your web browser? It is possible that you don't have an automatic redirect from HTTP to HTTPS. 

Best

Dan

———

I've worked around (not only) SSL security for over 20 years in enterprises and startups. 

I am now running an HTTPS expiry management service KeyChest.net