cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How can i install SSL on my domain godaddy complete video or guide

Respected Dear,

With due to respect this is regret to inform you that while installation SSL on my domain i am getting stuck in all of this process kindly tell me how can i install to my domain i tried so many times but stuck on it however i dont have any option for download certificate

Amir Ali
6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

Re: How can i install SSL on my domain godaddy complete video or guide

@mtzu4JEW 

Hello again - So my first question is did you purchase an SSL Certificate already?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: How can i install SSL on my domain godaddy complete video or guide

Respected Team,

with due to respect , this is inform you that below attached SSL  OPTION Kindly active this as soon as possible 
Thank youScreenshot (389).pngScreenshot (398).pngScreenshot (400).png
Amir Ali

Still stuck in SSL installation godaddy provide worst late services i invest huge amount

Still i stuck in installation SSL on my website what the benefit of buying ssl my website is insecure you will will be responsible any thing happen you dont have proper support team i am stck damed 

Amir Ali
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Still stuck in SSL installation godaddy provide worst late services i invest huge amount

@mtzu4JEW 

Amir - Now that you've purchased the SSL Certificate you need to install it in your cPanel account.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/manually-install-an-ssl-certificate-on-my-cpanel-hosting-12027

Gives you a step by step of how to do this.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Super User III Super User III
Super User III

Re: Still stuck in SSL installation godaddy provide worst late services i invest huge amount

Looking good, I am seeing a valid SSL on the domain.

https://www.godaddy.com/ssl-checker

Super User III
Super User III

@mtzu4JEW 

As @Nate  said it looks like you are good to go - please let us know if you have any other questions.