Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How's to install SSL certificate in Website builder - Professional?

I stuck in apply SSL certificate into website builder.

Question 1 - Got error when setup the SSL certificate

Question 2 - How's to apply the SSL certificate into website builder. 

Background

Already subscribed the [3] services in godaddy.

• Domain
  • Website builder for designers - Professional
  • SSL Certificate - Standard SSL

Refer question 1

I tried to follow the steps to setup the SSL and received the email from godaddy. However, the embedded link is not work and show the error as the below.

The page you requested is not found. SSL Manager
/home.pki?AccountUid=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Refer question 2

I don't know how's to apply the SSL certificate into Website builder for designers website. Anyone have the experience for this? I checked the domain services and SSL Certificate, no hints to show for this.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
PL281
Super User IV

@dickeytsang 

I'm confused by which product you have https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder/plans-and-pricing - 

Assuming you are using one of these plans which is the Websites + Marketing Platform - they all Include an SSL Certificate - you didn't need to purchase one separately - all you do is assign the domain to the site and the system will install the SSL for you.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Nate
Super User II

Website builder for designers is one of the builders that's only available in select international markets and unrelated to Websites+Marketing.  I don't think that one comes with SSL.  But I was not able to find more information on installing one.  It may be best to contact the local support to help figure this out.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User IV

@dickeytsang 

I'm confused by which product you have https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder/plans-and-pricing - 

Assuming you are using one of these plans which is the Websites + Marketing Platform - they all Include an SSL Certificate - you didn't need to purchase one separately - all you do is assign the domain to the site and the system will install the SSL for you.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Nate
Super User II

Website builder for designers is one of the builders that's only available in select international markets and unrelated to Websites+Marketing.  I don't think that one comes with SSL.  But I was not able to find more information on installing one.  It may be best to contact the local support to help figure this out.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us