cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to install godaddy ssl certificate on google cloud compute engine with IIS 10?

Hi

Kindly guide me how to install godday ssl certificate on google cloud compute engine with windows server with iis 10, I tried simple way but unable install and attache ssl certificate with my site

thank you in advance, kindly guide me step by step 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How to install godaddy ssl certificate on google cloud compute engine with IIS 10?

Assalam u Alaikum!

I hope you are doing well. SSL certificate Installation on google cloud compute engine with IIS 10  is easy, please follow these steps.

After your certificate request is approved, you can download your certificate from the SSL manager and install it on your Google App Engine inside the Google Cloud Platform.

If you're utilizing the Google Compute Engine instead of the Google App Engine, you'll want to connect to your instance and install the certificate manually.

1. Sign in to your Google Cloud Platform account at https://console.cloud.google.com.
  2. In the Navigation menu on the left, select App Engine.
  3. Under App Engine on the left panel, click Settings.
  4. In the main section, click the SSL Certificates menu at the top.
  5. Click the blue Upload a new certificate button.
  6. On the new window, enter a name that will allow you to easily identify your SSL at a later date in the Name field.
  7. For the public key certificate field, simply paste the text from your randomly named .crt file, then in a new line paste the text from your gd_bundle.crt (or similar) file.
    • Be sure to should include the "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and "-----END CERTIFICATE-----" lines.
    • You should have a total of four certificate bundles between the two files in this text field.
  8. For the private key field, simply paste the text from your coolexample.com.keyfile.
    • This should include the "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" and "-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" lines.
  9. Click the blue Upload button.
  10. On the Edit Certificate page, find the Enable SSL for the following custom domainssection.
  11. Check the boxes for the domains you are securing with your certificate.
  12. Click the blue Save button at the top of the page to finalize the SSL install.

Note: Use GoDaddy Certificate Checker to confirm the SSL is installed.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Re: How to install godaddy ssl certificate on google cloud compute engine with IIS 10?

Thank you for your reply @ZulWeb,

I am using "google cloud compute Engine Instance"

many time I trying to install ssl certificate with define steps in help of SSL certificate installation on IIS 10, but certificate disappear from IIS 10 "Server Certificate" panel

and when I trying to bind it with my domain certificate not found in certificate list

please guide me