cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muse Upload and Managed SSL

I bought an SSL certificate and managed SSL services from Godaddy for 5 sites that I host with them.  Since the SSL I cannot upload my sites via FTP - I have to manually upload the files and then send a ticket to redirect the site.  There must be a way to get this to work directly with muse.   Anyone have any ideas?  GoDaddy help just told me it should work and I just have to submit a ticket This is not helpful.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Muse Upload and Managed SSL

Hello 

1. Go to your GoDaddy product page.
  2. Click Web Hosting and then Manage for the cPanel account you're installing the SSL on.
  3. Click cPanel Admin.
  4. In the Security section, click SSL/TLS.
  5. Under Certificates (CRT), click Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
  6. Use the Upload Certificate section to upload the primary certificate (.crt file with randomized name) from your local machine and click Upload Certificate.
  7. On the new page, click Go Back.
  8. Scroll down to the bottom of the SSL Certificates page and click Return to SSL Manager.
  9. Under Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS), click Manage SSL Sites.
  10. Scroll down to the Install an SSL Website and click Browse Certificates.
  11. Select the certificate that you want to activate and click Use Certificate. This will auto-fill the fields for the certificate.
  12. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Install Certificate.
  13. On the Successfully Installed pop up, click OK.

That's it! To make sure your SSL is working, you can check it using our Certificate Checker.

For more info: https://pk.godaddy.com/help/manually-install-an-ssl-certificate-on-my-cpanel-hosting-12027

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
Highlighted

Re: Muse Upload and Managed SSL

Hi ZulWeb,
Thanks for the instructions but the SSL certificates are already installed. My issue is that I can’t update these muse websites - when I do, the upload to the site fails and I have to contact the godaddy management team to
Redirect the site.