cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Sitelock/GoDaddy dashboard and service!

Have just been submitted to TWO days of terribly bad service by both GoDaddy and Sitelock...including lack of response to usability issues with their interface.

Getting a re-scan is like pulling teeth. "Scan Now" and "Fix Now" simply don't do either.

Contacting GoDaddy (7-8 times) repeatedly got me" the scan is cued," Sitelock 911 has priority...and other answers. No option to contact Sitelock EXCEPT 2-3 second auto-closing window upon "Fix Now" that tells you:
Your ticket has been submitted. For immediate assistance please contact (two numbers given) to speak with a SiteLock agent. UNFORTUNATELY, the window auto-closes in about 2 seconds, so no time to notate the info.

After more than 2 days of waiting for re-scan, I finally called Sitelock (you have to go through sales...no tech support access.) They got the scan to happen, but didn't seem to think the usability issues were a big deal.

TERRIBLE SERVICE...both GoDaddy AND SiteLock.

(And for God's sake, GoDaddy...CHANGE THAT MUSIC ON HOLD...I've been hearing and complaining about it for 7 years!)

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @MyWordPressGuy,

i like the 'on hold' music but you do get an option right at start whether you would like silence. 

I suppose though by your emotions at the moment that EMINEM would be more appropriate?

"patience is being eroded by social media"

rammsteinium:
Music: You ONLY get the option to hold silently at the very beginning...not once they start putting you on hold (and believe me I've asked/cajoled/begged). Let's see how you feel about the music after countless hours of listening to the same music for years.

Also...your trolling might be more appropriate on Facebook?

Retired
Not applicable

You make it sound like you went mad before the music.

And no, you are wrong, you won't find me on FaceBook! Have a nice weekend.