cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Re: Purchased a Product because of wrong information from executive

I have already mentioned it. For the sake of it.. here it is.
Ultimate

As low as
₹ 1,629.00/mo
On sale - Save 16%
₹ 1,949.00/mo when you renew4
Requires an annual purchase Automated backup and restore. Advanced security protection and speed boost plus all the features of Essential.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Purchased a Product because of wrong information from executive

An executive gave wrong information about a product (ultimate website security) and make me purchase it which was not the product i was looking for. I need a product that scans the entire file manager for virus/malware. She insist that this product will scan all the contents in the file manager. This is happening because i think they working on commission based and I don't find any option to escalate this issue to higher authorities. So the executives are safe to do anything and they can cheat people and earn as they want. Anybody know how to notify issues like this to higher authorities.

Super User II
Super User II

@jairajrj wrote:

An executive gave wrong information about a product (ultimate website security) and make me purchase it which was not the product i was looking for. I need a product that scans the entire file manager for virus/malware. She insist that this product will scan all the contents in the file manager. This is happening because i think they working on commission based and I don't find any option to escalate this issue to higher authorities. So the executives are safe to do anything and they can cheat people and earn as they want. Anybody know how to notify issues like this to higher authorities.

@jairajrj which product did you purchase? Godaddy has several security options: https://www.godaddy.com/web-security/website-security

---

Hi @jairajrj,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you were encouraged to purchase exactly what you needed. Please visit the link provided in the last post to view the features of the Ultimate Website Security.

"Protection for unlimited pages within a single website."

"We scan your site daily – not just the front end, where customers could get infected – but also at the server level, where infections can cost you valuable resources."

Was there a feature missing that you were looking for? Did a scan fail to find existing malware? Please contact our support team if you need further clarification on what this protection can do for you and steps you can take within your account. They can be reached at any of the numbers in the link below. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

I have already mentioned it. For the sake of it.. here it is. Ultimate As low as ₹ 1,629.00/mo On sale - Save 16% ₹ 1,949.00/mo when you renew4 Requires an annual purchase Automated backup and restore. Advanced security protection and speed boost plus all the features of Essential.

Hi Moderator,

Saying a wrong thing 100 times would never make the wrong thing right. I have asked the customer executive clearly about my requirements. If you dont have a product like this then simply say no. Instead she sell me a product that is not relevant to my requirement. I asked her for a product that can scan the entire file manager. Mine is a shared hosting space. There are multiple website in that space. She cheated (for commission) by saying the ultimate website security will scan the entire file manager. She says the product will take backup of every thing in the file manager including the database. Even that is not working properly. Everyday this error shows  "Backup incomplete!." I came here to ask you the possibility to escalate this issue  and take some actions against this executive. How many people would have cheated like this each day. And what the hell are you talking about now? I fed up talking to you customer care. I don't even ask for refund for this **bleep**ty product. I just need some directions to find this culprit and take some actions against crook.

A Customer who is desperate and cheated by the customer executive

Solution

Hi @jairajrj,

This Community forum is not an avenue of escalation for customer support issues. That needs to be done after account validation with a support agent. The users in this community forum are generally volunteers - product users like you - and will have no access to your account to determine what your issue is. We want to help you, but are unable to test the product with you in your account, replicate and review your errors, and determine why this product is not meeting your needs.

Please contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review and resolve the problem, or get you pointed in the right direction. You may request a supervisor on the call if you feel your issue is not being resolved there. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support