Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CabC
New

Revoked Certificate Error - When I import this cert to a new server

I've exported a SSL cert from a webserver that is operating normally with the said SSL Cert.

When I import this cert to a new server and then browse the web page it throws an error..

"This organization's certificate has been revoked."

our control panel shows it is not revoked, and we've previously exported this cert from the same server and imported it successfully on a test environment where the SSL works as it should.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @CabC. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's difficult to say what's going on in your situation. It may help the community provide a suggestion if you can provide specific information regarding the servers you're exporting and importing from/to. Hope you're able to find an answer. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

We exported from 2003 to 2012R2 and that is working fine (about 6mths ago), the most recent export is from the same 2003 server imported to 2016 and 2008R2 which are both throwing the revoked certificate error.