cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

SSL certificate - Standard UCC SSL Up to 5

We  installed the SSL on our domain, and everything was ok until we installed another SSL on other site ( Standard UCC SSL Up to 5 )

After that, the SSL for the first site it's not working:

" Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.clickdotmailer.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. " 

but the second site it's ok.

According to this https://www.sslshopper.com/index.php?q=ssl-checker.html#hostname=www.universuljuridic.ro the certificate for the domain appears to be installed on 22 march, but we have installed again, yesterday.

Please advice!

26 REPLIES 26
Employee
Employee

Re: SSL certificate - Standard UCC SSL Up to 5

Hello @filip!

Thank you for posting. Looks like you were able to get this all sorted as the site is showing secured now. If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team so they can have a look at what's going on in your account. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I purchased the same (UCC for 5), but I'm not able to add on more than one domain.

When trying to add on additional SAN's (Subject Alternate Name), I get the following error:

An Unexpected Error Occurred:

(end of error. no explanation.)

Hi @avichoice1.

I'm not sure what might be causing that error. It sounds like an issue specific to your certificate, so I suggest calling Support to review your account.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
New

Somebody Please help me!

I bought an SSL certificate for 5 sites so I can protect my 3 sites. Two of those are on one hosting plan and one is on another hosting plan. 

Godaddy CSR is now telling me that I can only secure the two sites on the same hosting plan and not the 3rd site, even though the 3rd site is on the certificate as an SAN.

This is not what I understand when I bought the certificate! I now feel that I have been duped and if that's the case I can no longer trust Godaddy and will be moving to some other host however difficult...

Help Somebody help!!!

Hey @Alexas,

Did you export the SSL installation from the primary server before importing over to the secondary server where you're hosting your third domain? The SSL certificates we sell are primarily meant to be used on a single server; which we provide general instructions for. However, it is possible to export the installation and import it to multiple servers. 

I can't provide you with a walk through on this process, but there are multiple online guides and discussion groups available through preferred search engine results that can provide instructions for exporting an SSL installation based on your primary server type. Perhaps, even another member of the community familiar with the process can offer some more insight on this discussion? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I'm stuck with the same issue.

I would appreciate any links to online guides on how to install a multi site SSL on more than one server.

Thank you

The support team on godaddy have no idea of what to do when a problem arises. I've spent hours and hundreds of dollars in phone calls to them and got nowhere.

Hello,

I bought this exact licence (up to 5) but after installing the first website, it doesn't give me the option to add another. When I click on manage, it takes me to the list of SSL certificates I have, there only 1 for now, and no add buttons whatsoever.

Please assist.

Roda Mehsen

Seems to be a running problem lately.

New

Hello,I have purchased  Stander UCC SSL Up to 5 with this domain www.alanweeproperty.com but my 5 website not showing properly.2 of them is showing Secure but  now all.

Please check my order and my SSL Setup.

Urgent!

I only needed a 1 ssl on oconee.news. the other domains are covered

Same problem, can't add additional SSLs

I have similar problem, but I have all on Ubuntu 16.04 Apache2 server.

I have two virtual hosts: one.abc.com and two.abc.com.

I can install SSL certificate one every of them separately and they works fine until I add second one.

When the second HTTPS config is added, then I am getting kaind of weird redirects from one.abc.com to two.abc or vice versa.

I am using the same certificate files for both configs.

What could be wrong?

brgds & looking forward

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @janekska

Typically, you will need to export the certificate from one of the virtual hosts, and import it to the other one in order to avoid redirect issues. While we don't have any documentation on this currently, there are guides available online on how to share a UCC certificate between multiple virtual hosts for apache2. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Nicole

Tech Writer at GoDaddy

did you get n answer to this? i have 2 more i need to add SSL to.

New

Hi Alexas
I feel the same way you do!
For 1 whole year I've not been able to get the certificate installed on second site and godaddy can't seem to help!!
Now the certificate has been renewed i have to wait up to 72 hours for it to work!! Meanwhile my site is saying that the connection is not private and people are unsubscribing!!!
Yet in cpanel there's a message saying it will take 5 minutes!!!
Godaddy talks about award winning customer service. Which award did they win??? I would hate to think the rest are worst than this!!
I am moving my sites however difficult it is and...
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE'S A BODY OR ORGANIZATION WE CAN REPORT GODADDY TO????
And I can't even see my sites in Installatron and Godaddy is not doing anything about that either!!!!!

I bought this ucc certificate and install it to my domain and 2 SAN for my subdomains. However after long time I only able to secure my domain and still need to secure my subdomains. I checked the ssl hackers site, it shows that all my sites are secure but when I open them through browser it still shows that this site is not secure. I think I need to set a redirect rule for my subdomans. can someone help me to set up those rules. My domain website is an html website and its on root folder of public-home. my subdomains are wp websites in their own folders in public-home. My question is do I need to set the redirect rule in root folder's HTAccess file or should I use the HTACCESS file in the specific site's folder.  and if i can get examples to set those rules.

Thanks

(All my stuff is with godaddy, nothing is outside)

@Nicole wrote:

Hi @janekska

Typically, you will need to export the certificate from one of the virtual hosts, and import it to the other one in order to avoid redirect issues. While we don't have any documentation on this currently, there are guides available online on how to share a UCC certificate between multiple virtual hosts for apache2. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Nicole

Tech Writer at GoDaddy

@Nicole wrote:

Hi @janekska

Thanks,

Nicole

Tech Writer at GoDaddy

https://www.indiasmatka.xyz 

I am trying to purchase an SSL certificate for some domains I own but, when I see these comments, I am very skeptical about ordering since the definition of SSL certificates is pretty straight forward and people in these comments do not seem to have the experience I am hoping for. Not to mention "NO Documentation on Godaddy's part!? OMG. 

I am seriously concerned given the amount of money I have paid on my products with this company and it just seems to not be the best company. My last experience with a lady on the phone was never addressed, she was super rude when I was pointing out an issue with their email server and she was just trying to blame it on that the technology of such email server was going away and was most likely to fail... blah blah blah.... all to sell me office 365, but not only that she very eager expressed, you either buy this or bye! I was not happy with that and quite honest, I was super angry.

What to expect with this company, I do not know, I just hope I do not have to migrate my site one day due to these experiences.

Me, too. I just bought the 5 package to cover my 3 sites and all I see now is that one (primary) site is covered. Looking at the other 2, they are not issued, and there are errors on each. I have tried calling the supposed "Support" line and got nothing but a runaround. I put in my phone#, my customer number and tried calling again after they did not recognized my customer or phone numbers. This is ridiculous, I spent $300+ to cover all 3 sites for 2 years but I can't even get the SSL certs I paid for. I'm going to call again tomorrow, but I am sick of the automated menu and doubt I will get any help with this. Do I have to pull out and start again somewhere else? If GoDaddy won't help me I will.

After having complained through the BBB I got no reply to that, so I got on chat and got the packaged refunded, then used the money to purchase 3 separate certificates. It would appear that the master certificate does not import across separate hosting accounts, between Linux and cPanel. So a package which does not do the job does not work for me. Now that I have the separate SSL certificates I have to wait for them to be integrates, but they have been issued, which is different from my prior experience. A word to the wise: in the long run, purchasing a package turns out to be more expensive than purchasing separately.

New

The sad thing is they can fix this and just won't. They will not explain that the sites have to be hosted on the same plan.I have a copy of a conversation between a Godaddy CSR and myself that I use as a wonderful example of customer DIS-service in all my Customer Service training.But...Facebook too believe they were untouchable...Lorna Barrow - ITDSSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I hate to break the news to everyone here, but... this is a self serve hosting company.  Its not up to them to teach you basics here.  GoDaddy does offer solutions, but you'll have to pay for full service.  I have questions, I go online and find them, I dont call into a self service carrier and expect them to solve my problem, then get mad at them because I signed up for self service not knowing basics of web design and get upset that they wont spend hours helping me for free. 

This is before I learned that GoDaddy installs the certificates automatically once they are purchased. It just takes some patience.
As for your remark that anyone knows all the basics so they should know better, some of us are not tech experts and don’t know everything. If you are going to be that harsh with anyone, be harsh with yourself for judging.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am actually very tech savvy.
But goDaddy's SSL system is pretty crooked.
And their documentation sucks.
I have since moved to better (and cheaper) solutions.

And harsh remarks to do not belong on public forums. They belong in the
garbage.