cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Security Token

What is a security token?  I received a message when trying to view my website that said "Security Token Missing."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The error message "Security Token Missing" appeared when logging in on webmail.  Just checked, and the message no longer appears.  Problem solved, I guess.  Thanks for getting back to me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Marynka,

Welcome to our forums. Can you please be more specific in regards to providing your hosted domain name. Also, does this occur in every browser? Did you make any recent changes before this error appeared? If you can provide more details this can help our other community members attempt to help you out. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

The error message "Security Token Missing" appeared when logging in on webmail.  Just checked, and the message no longer appears.  Problem solved, I guess.  Thanks for getting back to me.

View solution in original post

Hi! My website says that the access_token provided is invalid, and has been doing that since Sunday. It's never done this before and I can't find any info on what this means on the web so i was hoping you could help? My website is crystalolisa.com and I haven't changed anything lately. The only thing I can think of is I downloaded my php file from my account last week but I uploaded it into a seperate hosting plan so I hope that didn't affect it somehow?

Thanks in advance!