cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Unable to reply to Sucurri Support Tickets

Hi There,

Sucurri helped me out this week by cleaning up my site after an infection for which I am most grateful.  However the support ticket despite having a Reply button goes nowhere, even when I temporarily turn off our 2-factor authentication option.

The only way you can reply back to their support ticket is to go to Products > Website Security & Backups, then manage Website Security which then jumps you over to Succuri's domain.

https://monitor202.sucuri.net/m/ 

You then hit reply on the ticket and get to the support thread.  I had reported this issue about 4 months ago directly to Succuri and nothing has changed, it still doesn't work, clicking on the Reply button in their support emails won't directly log you into their ticketing system.

Aly

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unable to reply to Sucurri Support Tickets

Hey @Aly,

Thanks for writing this post! I've sent it to the Sucuri team to review. Take care and hope all is well!

Rachel

Helper II
Helper II

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for escalating, all is good with us thanks.

Aly

New

A year on and the problem is still the same. This company tries every way possible to make all contact come through their chat or phone where you have to spend an hour out of your day dealing with them. They keep referring you onto someone else until you get sick of waiting on the phone. Or you hear back from them via a support ticket which you can't reply to so the help stops. Joke of a company.

Super User III
Super User III

@slmslm 

This is typically caused by caching issues on the end users side of the product. It's not a trick to sell you more stuff.

Closing replies to this one.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community