cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

ssl certificate pending (Standard)

I paid for SSL certificate since four days ago, but I am yet to get it. And all the procedure stated have been met but my certificate is still pending. How long will it take to approve a certificate.

Thanks,

Shola

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: ssl certificate pending (Standard)

@sholaakinyele 

The standard is 72-hours. If it still hasn't implemented the SSL correctly, you should contact phone support or live chat and seek a resolution. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Can you give me the link to the live chat support page. Thanks for your quick response.

I'm in need of help here, the problem is that I have generated my CSR and using the private key sent by godaddy but, godaddy has not sent my SSL certificate my account still read pending. Which way do I place a request for my certificate from godaddy. Thanks

Solution

Hi @sholaakinyele,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to contact our support team and resolve your issue? For help in requesting an SSL certificate, we have a step-by-step guide that you can follow here

If calling our support team isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support