Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Pro Community Founder Artisan Pro Community Founder Artisan
Pro Community Founder Artisan

Copy/Paste text message

Hi All,

Have been using the SmartLine and really like it.  Today tried to select/copy text from a message and could not select text.  Is this something on my phone (Note 8) or in the app?

Thanks,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
5 REPLIES 5
GoDaddy Pro Proficient
GoDaddy Pro Proficient
Solution

Re: Copy/Paste text message

Hi @JMPepper,

Copy and paste from SmartLine text works for me on an Android OS version 7.1.1. 

ZTE Blade Spark phone from AT&T

You press and hold and choose the icon for copy at the top of the screen.  Confirmed the text would then paste elsewhere.

Aly 

Employee
Employee

Hi @JMPepper

Thanks for reaching out to us! We're glad to hear you're enjoying SmartLine. Smiley Happy

Are you trying to copy a specific text in a message or just copy an entire message?

Thanks,

Helen

Hi and thanks for the quick responses!  I am trying to copy the entire message so I can also send it in an email.  I have a client that I haven't been able to reach by phone so wanted to send the same text/email.

James

Thanks!!  The shading on my screen didn't show the select very well so I did not see that I was actually selecting it.   No problem now!

Thanks for your help!

James

Employee
Employee

Hi @JMPepper

Glad you're able to find the copy option! Smiley Happy

If you don't mind sharing, can you send us a screenshot of the shading from your device? If you can't easily find it, that should be a problem we should look into. Please send it to SmartLineAndroid@godaddy.com

Thanks,

Helen