cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Features request or Upgrades - GoDaddy's SmartLine

Okay, so FreedomVoice is a GoDaddy company. The each have features that the other one doesn't have. Any chance they could collaborate and make 1 REALLY GREAT product?

1. Add the ability for multi-line ring. First one to answer gets the call.

2. Allow notifications of voicemail's to multiple email accounts.

3. Multiple hours feature. (Setup hours (non overlapping) for multiple phones, independent of Company hours and allow auto switching of "linked phones" to allow for multiple employees. 

When I read about GoDaddy's SmartLine it advertises as a 2nd Business line on 1 phone, however the options aren't really conducive to serious business customers rather the small business owner or sole proprietor. 

Any combination of those options would greatly improve this service.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hey @jme574. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community and providing your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us how you feel. I can say that we're looking to add multiple line support sometime next year.  I would guess that that would include all 3 of your points.  Thanks again! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.