cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Greeting isn’t taking

I just started my free trial. I recorded and saved my greeting and I can access the greeting when I’m in the app but when I log into my account outside of the app, the default greeting shows instead. I called myself from another phone and let it go to voicemail without declining the call, and the default greeting played instead of my personalized greeting.
5 REPLIES 5
Solution

Re: Greeting isn’t taking

Hey @Pacer,

Without access to review what's happening directly, my best guess would be a bug within the app install on the mobile device when recording your new greeting. Try uploading it instead through the website as outlined here

If you're still finding your greeting set to the default, please reach out to our live support so they can help investigate further. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Employee
Employee

Hi @Pacer,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Are you using Android or iPhone? Please send me a PM with your SmartLine number, and we will take a deeper look to see how we can help.

Thanks,

New

I have an iPhone and have the most recent update.I will PM you my number.

Mine will not take as well. How do I fix this? Thank you!
Product Team
Product Team

Hello @Hellokitty3637 

Thanks for reaching out.  We'll need more information to investigate your issue further.

1) What kind of device do you have or what is the OS version?

2) What version of the app do you have?

3) Do you get an error message when trying to save/upload the custom greeting? Screenshots would be helpful.

Thanks,

Helen