I keep finding inconsistent info about SmartLine. I'm trying to verify:
1) Is group texting and group MMS available?
2) Is there a web-based interface for texting?
3) Does SmartLine maintain its own contacts or does it use Android contacts?
Go to Solution.
Thanks for reaching out!
1) SmartLine doesn't support group texting yet but we have plans in the future to support it. With MMS, we support sending and receive photos.
2) Texting is only available through our Android or iOS app.
3) SmartLine uses the phone's native contacts. We only use your contacts locally and don't store it on our servers.
I hope this helps, let us know if you have any additional questions.
View solution in original post