cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SMARTLINE SALES

Hi! I am Super Assistant to several people who want to add their business lines to their phones! I have successfully created one account for one user, after about 5 phone calls and hours of trying to get folks to understand the basics. Now I am trying to set up for another user, and I cannot find anyone who understands what I am tring to do! PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME. Even the chat function is referring me back to the 480 505-8877 number which is where the two agents have not been able to help. NOR HAS THE CHAT who referred me to an article.  

1) I created an account.

2) I WANT TO PURCHASE SMARTLINE and PORT A NUMBER.

Can anyone help?

There is no way to do this through the shopping cart.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: SMARTLINE SALES

@SuperAssistant wrote:

Hi! I am Super Assistant to several people who want to add their business lines to their phones! I have successfully created one account for one user, after about 5 phone calls and hours of trying to get folks to understand the basics. Now I am trying to set up for another user, and I cannot find anyone who understands what I am tring to do! PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME. Even the chat function is referring me back to the 480 505-8877 number which is where the two agents have not been able to help. NOR HAS THE CHAT who referred me to an article.  

1) I created an account.

Can anyone help?

@SuperAssistant I would have your clients add you as their client in Godaddy Pro. This will allow you to purchase and setup the smartline product in their accounts instead of trying to setup accounts for them.

---

Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: SMARTLINE SALES

@SuperAssistant wrote:

1) I created an account.

Can anyone help?

@SuperAssistant also, from what I can see, you are not able to initiate the porting process through the cart. You'll need to purchase the smartline product and then contact support to start the process. You can see the same info here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/port-my-phone-number-27355

---