cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SmartLine and OTT

Hi,

I signed up for SmartLine.  I love the service.  I am very curious to know if SmartLine is an OTT service that just uses the cellular DATA network.  Or does a SmartLine call (inbound and outbound) go through the cellular VOICE network and NOT the DATA network?

Thanks,

AH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Product Team

@FlyHigh

We're so happy to hear that you're loving the service!  🙂

Currently, SmartLine uses your existing cellular service to make calls. So it will use calling minutes from your cell phone plan. In the future, we plan to offer calls over a data connection or wifi connection.

If you don't mind sharing with us, was there a particular reason you asked this question or is there a feature request related to your inquiry?

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Helper V

You can search it on Wikipedia

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
Product Team

@FlyHigh

We're so happy to hear that you're loving the service!  🙂

Currently, SmartLine uses your existing cellular service to make calls. So it will use calling minutes from your cell phone plan. In the future, we plan to offer calls over a data connection or wifi connection.

If you don't mind sharing with us, was there a particular reason you asked this question or is there a feature request related to your inquiry?

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post