cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Transferring 833 number to GoDaddy

Will GoDaddy import an 833 number I am using with another service? I got mixed messages from customer service. One rep said they do but then sent me a link to a local number transfer. Mine is a toll free 833 number (like and 800 number) and is not local – I don’t know if that matters. So called back and spoke to another rep who says they don’t, but he didn’t sound like he knew a lot about the phone service. I am unhappy with me current service and would like to change,  but I have to keep the number I am using.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Product Team

@Tlaws

Thanks for reaching out to us.  Sorry about getting mixed information.  Currently we only support porting local numbers in.  However we plan to offer Toll Free porting in the near future.  We don't have an exact ETA yet but we'll update here once we have more info.

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Helper V

I don't know exactly but you can try once with a small number such as 400

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
Product Team

@Tlaws

Thanks for reaching out to us.  Sorry about getting mixed information.  Currently we only support porting local numbers in.  However we plan to offer Toll Free porting in the near future.  We don't have an exact ETA yet but we'll update here once we have more info.

Thanks,

Helen

View solution in original post