cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would not accept me. Not sure why. I tried to do Chat to ask and it kept erasing my comment.

I completed all requred sign up steps for the Smartline. Then chose my number. It came back with an answer of not being able to accept me. It didn't say why. I tried to go on chat it has a 40 minute wait at 5:00 am.I tried to type in my chat comment and then wait. My comments kept getting erased. The Phone line sure sounded good. Oh well.I guess Verizon it is. I just started signing up with GoDaddy for other applications for my business.today. I certainly hope future experiences are more pleasant. 

1 REPLY
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Would not accept me. Not sure why. I tried to do Chat to ask and it kept erasing my comment.

Hi @keepystryear

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with setting up Smartline and our chat service. If you haven't already gotten this taken care of, I suggest that you give our customer support team a call at 480-505-8877. They're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and should be able to help you out. Take care!

Rachel

GoDaddy Sr. Community Manager