cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would not accept me. Not sure why. I tried to do Chat to ask and it kept erasing my comment.

I completed all requred sign up steps for the Smartline. Then chose my number. It came back with an answer of not being able to accept me. It didn't say why. I tried to go on chat it has a 40 minute wait at 5:00 am.I tried to type in my chat comment and then wait. My comments kept getting erased. The Phone line sure sounded good. Oh well.I guess Verizon it is. I just started signing up with GoDaddy for other applications for my business.today. I certainly hope future experiences are more pleasant. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Would not accept me. Not sure why. I tried to do Chat to ask and it kept erasing my comment.

Hi @keepystryear

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with setting up Smartline and our chat service. If you haven't already gotten this taken care of, I suggest that you give our customer support team a call at 480-505-8877. They're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and should be able to help you out. Take care!

Rachel

Re: Would not accept me. Not sure why. I tried to do Chat to ask and it kept erasing my comment.

I have a free trail # but I want to cancle it
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @searkweather,

Sorry to hear that you want to cancel your Smartline! We'd love to know the reason as we're continually adding new updates to improve the experience. In order to cancel, please call our Smartline team at (480) 463-8715 to do so. Take care!

Rachel