• Supersize Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    20hope
    Skilled

Need help with a website/20hope4elderly.org

I will appreciate if anyone can give me advice about this site: 20hope4elderly.org

regards

Leo

5 REPLIES
    Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor
    Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor

Re: Need help with a website/20hope4elderly.org

@20hope

You are off to a good start! Smiley Wink

=> I'm not a fan of the contact form being the last thing on a page that you have to scroll quite a bit to find.  If folks don't scroll and many won't they'll never know there is a contact form there at the bottom of the home page.   So how do they contact you? Instead create a Contact page with the form and put that in your navigation so Contact is available on every page.

=> The three About Us widgets would be more user-friendly if you had intro content and linked over to a page for each that will have that topic's content (not centered).  Then on each topic's page try to breakup your paragraphs to no more the 2-3 sentences each.  Sentences no more than 20 words.  This will make your content easier to read.

=> For your Services do the same -- breakup your paragraphs to no more the 2-3 sentences each.  Sentences no more than 20 words.

=> Take Advantage of Our Exclusive Promotion Now on Services takes you back to the homepage -- that should go to a page with info on your promotion. 

=> Home page:  Sign Up for Our Exclusive Promotion is just a contact form.  Maybe the verbiage should be Contact Us about Our Exclusive Promotion (and link to the new Contact page).  Even still I think detailing what that is on it's own page would encourage more inquires.

HTH! Smiley Wink

P.S. I don't work for GoDaddy. Just hanging out; helping out where I can.

20hope
    Skilled

Hi Everyone

I asked help for my website.They give me those ideas I found helpful. Only think I dont know how to link page . I need help with that.

Regards

Leo

=> I'm not a fan of the contact form being the last thing on a page that you have to scroll quite a bit to find.  If folks don't scroll and many won't they'll never know there is a contact form there at the bottom of the home page.   So how do they contact you? Instead create a Contact page with the form and put that in your navigation so Contact is available on every page.

=> The three About Us widgets would be more user-friendly if you had intro content and linked over to a page for each that will have that topic's content (not centered).  Then on each topic's page try to breakup your paragraphs to no more the 2-3 sentences each.  Sentences no more than 20 words.  This will make your content easier to read.

=> For your Services do the same -- breakup your paragraphs to no more the 2-3 sentences each.  Sentences no more than 20 words.

=> Take Advantage of Our Exclusive Promotion Now on Services takes you back to the homepage -- that should go to a page with info on your promotion. 

=> Home page:  Sign Up for Our Exclusive Promotion is just a contact form.  Maybe the verbiage should be Contact Us about Our Exclusive Promotion (and link to the new Contact page).  Even still I think detailing what that is on it's own page would encourage more inquires.

HTH! Smiley Wink

@20hope

I see you setup the contact page and changed the links as recommended!  Great Job!  Smiley Wink

What else do you want to link? 

20hope
    Skilled

Thank you

You think it is better now. Do you have other comments. I will appreciate. I want to add some action botom/CTA on the Uniquity page or about page. I dont thind this option

@20hope

Yes, better! Smiley Wink  You still have to work on the content though -- very difficult to read.  Shorten the three home page widgets and work on the Services pages as I recommended previously.

You are going to want to test your Contact forms to make sure they work.  I've heard of conflicts when you have Contact in the nav bar (which is preferred and what visitors expect) when combined with additional forms in the content body.   You really only need the Contact form in the nav bar where folks will look if they want to contact you.

You can add a CTA to any page as there is are two Content widgets that offer just has a few lines of text and a button. (Green Plus Sign > Content > 2 bottom options).

HTH! Smiley Wink