cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    MarkB
    Novice

Scribbles Theme Social Menu

Hi All,

I have a website which I'm currently Building and I'm using the Scribbles Theme by Godaddy.

its on a temporary site at the moment and I'm trying to get social menu working with our facebook twitter etc. http://d22.ad8.myftpupload.com/

In the footer when I hover over the social menu the image turns the same colour as the footer. i've tried changing all the colours in the customisation menu but am unable to find this specific colour option.

I would like to have a mail icon there as well for people to click and be able to email us just by clicking on that mail icon. I can only see that URL's are allowed. is there a way that I can get this mail icon in the scribbles social menu?

1 REPLY
    Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor
    Pro Community Founder Trusted Advisor

Re: Scribbles Theme Social Menu

@MarkB

For the social icon hover colors those are usually handled in the CSS style.css file but in this case it is showing as inline.  Which makes me wonder if there is a footer.php files where this code resides?

This is what you are looking for that controls those colors:

.site-info-wrapper .social-menu a, .site-info-wrapper .social-menu a:visited, .site-info-wrapper .social-menu a:hover, .site-info-wrapper .social-menu a:visited:hover {
        color: #bbcc30;
    }
    .site-info-wrapper .social-menu a {
        background-color: #0a0000;
    }

I'm not familiar with that theme, or what areas are widgetized, but there should be a way to add email.  If not via widget, that would be something that would have to be added to the php files that controls those areas.  

HTH! Smiley Wink

P.S. I don't work for GoDaddy. Just hanging out; helping out where I can.