cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

1/0 Usage and Phys Memory Usage Maxed - Why?

My website causes the I/0 Usage and Phys Memory Usage to max out whenever I try to edit or create a new post, or other backend maintenance work.

Just having the website live and looking at it doesn't seem to cause the issue. But as soon as I go to the backend to try to do stuff, there is a chance it will freeze and I see the red boxes in my CPanel.  It is not every time, sometimes it seems happy.  But most times it maxes out.

I added debug lines to WordPress config.sys, details of a minor error were generated, which has now been fixed.  But the maxing out is still going on.

Please, does anyone have any ideas on how I can go about finding out what is causing the issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Skilled IV
Skilled IV

Re: 1/0 Usage and Phys Memory Usage Maxed - Why?

Hello @Azarna ,

Thank you for contacting GoDaddy community. 

I notice this GoDaddy Community post and see if it solves your issues. 

Let me know what happens!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New

I have added that line to the wp-config file as suggested.  It has made no difference.

The website still maxes out when I try to update a plugin, edit anything etc.

New

This is NOT solved and it was a little rude of you to assume it was and mark this thread as such.

I had to stay at a relatives for a few days, so was unable to reply until now.

Highlighted
Skilled IV
Skilled IV

@Azarna,

My apologies for I don't see this thread marked as 'resolved'.

If you have tried that, then you need to call GoDaddy support, so they can check your CloudLinux account to see if you have maxed resource per that account. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***